1/12th Electric On-Road European Championships 2015 dec. 17 14:36 #8884

• F_Gyuri
  • F_Gyuri profilkép
  • Profi fórumozó
  • Köszönetek: 99
Dear All,

1/12th Electric On-Road European Championships

Trencin, Slovakia - 1 - 3 April 2016

As required by EFRA procedures, all Federations have until the 21st. December 2016 to confirm their FINAL number of entries for the above EC event.
Some Federations requested numbers at the AGM in Barcelona, some did not attend the AGM and some have requested numbers since the AGM.

Can you all please confirm your FINAL number of places that your Federation requires for the above event.
This information is needed by 21st. December AT THE LATEST and will be forwarded to the EFRA treasurer for invoicing your Federation.

Could you please restate the numbers requested by you or your representative for the Worlds in Bejing, China throughtout the 22-30th of August 2016. As bonus for the Euros in Trencin, Slovakia, they would appreciate some indication of how many "open" entrants your country is likely to send to be able to comfortably cater for them.

If this email has arrived with in error could you please let me know so I can remove from my address book, if you know where it should go please include their email in the reply. Thank you.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best regards,

Chris Hardisty, Electric Track Vice-Chairman
RC Off-Road Autómodellező Egyesület
Nyilvános megtekintési jogosultság letiltva.